2016/2017 UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admissions into Babcock University (BU), for 4-, 5-, and 6-, year Degree Programs for the 2016/2017 academics session.
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIRMENTS:
Minimum qualification for the Degree Programs: 5 credits at the GCE/SSCE/NECO Examinations or their equivalents (at not more than 2 sittings) one sitting only for Medicine & Surgery. Candidates below 16 years of age are advised not to apply.
CANDIDATES AWAITING 2016 WAEC/NECO SSCE RESULTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT ACCEPTABLE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE MATRICULATION.
All candidates who applied directly to Babcock are required to have sat for the current jamb examination (for 100 level) or apply for Jamb Direct Entry Admissions (for direct entry). Candidates who applied for transfer admissions need to present Jamb Admission Letter and Transcript from their previous institutions. No candidate shall be admitted into Babcock University without JAMB.
Candidates are required to come to the screening or verification centers with the following:
- SSCE (WAEC, NECO, Advance Level result or evidence of Awaiting Result (WAEC, NECO etc.)
- 2016 JAMB Result
- 2016 Direct Entry JAMB Registration Slip (For Direct Entry Candidates)
- Transcript (For Direct Entry Candidates)
- Birth certificate
- A Print Out of Babcock University Undergraduate Application Form
- Registered Nurse or Midwifery Certificate(For Nursing Direct Entry Candidates)
- Registered Nurse licence (For Nursing Direct Entry Candidates)
Note: Direct Entry Nursing Candidates are to come for verification of their Certificates and Results on August 1, 2016.
- Babcock University Centre, Chiemela Ikonne Computer Lab.,(ICT) Babcock University, Ilishan, Remo Ogun State.
- Seventh Day Adventist Church Head Quarters Egbu Rd, behind Kanu Nwankwo House, Owerri, Imo State
- African Business School, Plot 108, 4th Avenue, Gwarinpa FCT. Abuja.
- Seventh Day Adventist Church Conference Head Quarters 466/468 Ikwere Road, Unity Bus Stop Rumuokwuta, Port-Harcourt, Rivers state.
BABCOCK Every working day of the week (From 8am -4pm and on Friday 8am -1pm)
ABUJA July 25, August 01 and August 11, 2016
OWERRI July 25, August 01 and August 11, 2016
Undergraduate admission for the 2016/2017 period has CLOSED for the following programs:
1. Medicine and Surgery
2. Nursing (including Nursing Direct Entry) and